Wednesday, May 21, 2008

All quiet on the Italian Front

Lenoir, NC (LC Press)- A tie between the 1st and 2nd placed GC teams for today's stage meant little change in the order of the standings. While the gap to 1st and 2nd place widened a bit, the gap between 1st and 2nd remained the same.

There are two days for the sprinters before the roads soar skyward. Saturday will be brutal, but Sunday's stage looks set to be agonizing. Those teams stacked with sprinters may find themshttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifelves riderless after the mountains. Time will tell...

Complete Results

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My team really sucks...whaaa!!!

jeff

Anonymous said...

I am down to one rider,Magnus Backstedt didn't start the Time Trial? I mean just phone it in but don't quit on me? I am headed to the bottom of the list to join you Jeff.

Eddie

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
Perhaps a Numero Nero competition could be instated for you and Eddie.

Shawn?

Bueller?

Anonymous said...

Now were talking, cuz as it stands I might as well be racing with one.

Jeff