Thursday, January 04, 2007

Time to talk dirty

I put the finishing touches on the barriers for this weekends race. A word to the wise: go over them clean 'cause if you tap 'em, they're gonna tap back - hard. It is supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow. This on top of the 3 inches we got over the weekend and the only thing that is gonna keep this 'cross race from looking like a triathlon will be the fact that we will have our bikes with us the whole time. That and the lack of some of the queerer fashions that pass for tri uniforms these days...

Hope you can make it out for the race (Sat. 11 am). Bring cow bells, flags and your hollerin' voices. I invited my students to come, since it is practically in the middle of their neighborhood. They gave me some crap about studying on saturday... Riiiiiiight. I got done writing all the pro purse checks. Men pays 12 deep and Women pays 5 deep. That and the prizes for every other podium are gonna make for a lucrative little throwdown here in our neck of the woods. I'm gonna try to get some video and post it to you tube once its edited. Wish me luck on that one.

No comments: