Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What happened?

I don't know about you guys, but I had a spectacularly bad day today. Really bad. Fortunately, I got to make the tuesday group ride and let the lactic acid wash away all of my troubles. It always amazes me how you can let all of your anger and frustration flow out of you and into the pedals. It never fails that all of that raw, ugly emotion gives way to a placid calm.

Yesterday, I got to go check out a new job prospect. It is a different teaching gig; one that I am really excited about. I can't say much right now for fear of jinxing it, but I do know that it will be a real challenge and that I will have to really up my game.

The ride tonight was really fun. Jeff was picking on me for showing a little bit of off the couch form and I told him that I had been able to lay in a good winter of base resting. I'm thinking that this training method could really take off...

Don't forget: Cycle to Serve Metric Century will be on Saturday, May 12th. This is going to be a really well put together ride with lots of stuff to do besides actually riding! Check out all of the info and register online at Caldwell Rotary Club.

No comments: