Friday, December 15, 2006

From the Luna Cycles WTF file...

TAMMY Thomas, yes, TAMMY

You may or may not have seen this little news article that's making the rounds of internet cycling sites. The above pictured WOMAN is currently being indicted in the whole BALCO affair. Here's a little background:


"Thomas was banned for life in August 2002 after testing positive for the performance-enhancing drug Norbolethone, which was detected in her urine samples."

Now I'm not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure that a pee test was pretty unneccessary on this one. This isn't about p/e ratios or some exotic super-blood drug. This chick looks like more of a dude than me or most of my friends do. I showed this picture to Golden and she couldn't stop saying "He" when referring to it. Now here's the super fun part of this: her defense was that the test was a false positive triggered by a CONTRACEPTIVE that she was taking. Now let's glance back at that picture and ponder on that one a bit... Yeah, I'm gonna call bulls*** on that one, too. I'm pretty sure that there is a whole plethora of reasons why ol' Tammy didn't need to be too concerned about getting pregnant. For starters, you typically need a partner...

So, suffice it to say, that I am wholly unoriginal in having anything to say about this little bit of news. Here's my favorite comment:
"Creeeeeeepy.
Jebus, I can't stop looking into those shark-like, lifeless eyes. It's like one of those gigantic paintings on Scooby Doo where the eyes follow you all over the room."

You can check out more at RoadBikeReview Forums

No comments: