Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I see a bad moon arisin'

I just took the flower quiz at Grom's mom's 'blog. Come to find out:


I am a
Snapdragon


What Flower
Are You?



I have no idea what that means, but a snapdragon doesn't seem to be such a bad thing to be.

The Tour de France starts one week from Saturday. I (naturally) have a couple of predictions right out of the gate: 1. Dave Zabriskie will take the prologue and the yellow jersey, 2. Alexander Vinokourov will win the Tour (provided he is not screwed out of starting again this year), and 3. Levi Leipheimer will finish on the podium. Only time will tell how brilliant or extremely idiotic I am.

Not to switch gears on you too fast, but there is a full moon this Saturday and thus, the return of the Luna Cycles Full Moon Sale. The sale will run Thursday, Friday and Saturday. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by and check out the sale!

Last, but not least, check out this little communique from Howard Hesterburg:

Shawn, If anyone up your way is interested, the TT is this Thursday. 1.4 mi to the top. Start is up the mountain a way from intersection of Church and Barrett Mtn Rd.
Recommended parking at Clayton Marcus furn. plant on Teague Town RD. near 127 for a 7 mi. warm-up. Thanks
See ya
HH

If you feel the need to hurt yourself in an uphill sort of way, check this out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a snapdragon as well.
Hmmm. I don't understand why, I mean I outweigh you by fifty pounds.

Shawn said...

If you are a snapdragon, then does that make me a snapiguana?

Anonymous said...

I believe so.
Perhaps a snapgecko. Which, as muchs as it seems a bad thing, is not a bad thing at all.

I've updated, twice. Check it check it out.