Friday, February 02, 2007

MIA

I don't know what evil has entered my body, but I feel like crap. We had a snow day (or lack thereof) so I got to work at the shop all day. Came home, bathed Owen, ate dinner and started feeling tired. Then, I couldn't even hold my eyes open. Golden was talking to me and it took every ounce of energy I could muster to focus and pay attention. I passed out in bed, woke up burning up at some point and then fell back into a deep, sleep of the sinus congested dead. Now, I wake up with my head spinning and I think the cat threw up in my mouth. I can only imagine what my breath is like... Well, a two hour delay today is a god-send for me. I've got two extra hours to get myself right.



Golden found this on the internet. As propenents of option B and dealing with the results of option A on a daily basis, this cartoon pretty well encapsulates our lives at the moment. Owen is on the floor playing and squealing while I type this. Golden has him dressed in pants and a short sleeve white onesie. It makes him look like he's wearing a white t-shirt, '50's style with the sleeves rolled. He resembles a REALLY young Marlon Brando in "Rebel without a cause".

I want to remind you to get out the emails to the Lenoir City Council to show your support for the creation of a recycling center in Lenoir. Their meeting is next Tuesday, Feb. 6th, downtown on the 2nd floor of City Hall at 6pm.

No comments: