Friday, December 26, 2008

Further Holiday Happenings


Owen's first ride with pedals. from Shawn Moore on Vimeo.

You've built up a serious store of calories as you have eaten your way through the holidays.  Don't try to lie, you know I'm talking to you.  Well, this weekend will be the perfect opportunity to put those extra calories to work!  Saturday morning shop road ride will meet at 10 am.  Sunday, we are looking to do a group mtn. bike ride at Dark Mtn.  Tentative meeting time is 1 pm.  I'll post a firm meeting time as soon as I know it.

As always, I'm gonna get you Shaw Brown!

1 comment:

Larry said...

Wonder how many current professional riders were pedaling a bicycle at the age of 2 1/2 without the aid of training wheels? I dare say very few. It is a good thing that Daddy owns half of a bicycle shop because I see lots and lots of new equipment being purchased over the years.

Will there, one day, be a Luna Cycles team doing the Tour de France? Could happen!!!!!!!!!