Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Challenge: Accepted!

"Stan" has accepted the challenge I have laid out for the final CX3 race of the season! I accept the consequences of this challenge knowing full well that his crew will be in full heckle mode, but I suspect my crew will be able to hold their own on the sidelines as well! As for the Shawsquatch's contention that we should be racing 35+ - oh, I'll be doing that race, too! and Bristol the day before! This should be the blowout ending to the NCCX series. Rumor has it that there could be certain Belgian libations on the race course proper, but keep that under your hat...

In other news: Luna Cycles kits are expected to be in our hands this Thursday! Talk about your serious pre-christmas stocking stuffer! Look for a grand unveiling and review here in the very near future. In the meanwhile, practice your cowbell ringing, horn blowing and rude comment yelling for this Sunday's ultimate test of pack fodderdom that will henceforth and forevermore be known as The Moore-Brown Throwdown - 2008! Bring it Big Boy... Bring it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MBTD2008
There will be blood....

I'll have my miniature cowbell peircing the ears of those around me. I'll brind the camera for dexterity's sake. On the line is either a Sam Smith Winter Welcome or Ska Brewing's Decadence. Winner TBD at 2:45 SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!
JB