Tuesday, December 09, 2008

'Cross Season Postscript

My head no longer hurts, my neck is no longer tweaked, and I have ripped the fickle tires from my wheels in an effort to make a clean break from the cyclocross season.  All in all, I had a great season and was able to more than accomplish all of my pre-season goals.  Further, I now have a willing and good-natured nemesis to harrass, cajole and plot against from now until the first race of next year's 'cross season.

Jeff, Chris Behrmann, Bob "the guru" Pugh, Jeremiah and Sonni Dyer have departed for Cyclocross Nationals in Kansas City.  Good luck to everybody headed that way to race!  Keep it upright and kick ass!

Special thanks to everybody who hung out to cheer for the Brown-Moore Salisbury Throwdown.  Sorry it wasn't more of a battle.  Thanks to Marty for the fresh, back of the pickup brewed espresso shots pre-race and to Jack for my post-race recovery beverage. 

I'm gonna get you Shaw Brown...

No comments: