Friday, April 27, 2007

time to catch up

It's been a week since I last posted. Overwhelmingly busy would be one way of describing my week. The shop has picked up given the emergence of what will hopefully be more permanent good weather.

I'm managing to ride my bike about twice a week. I miss it and don't at the same time. Owen has definitely proven to be a greater pull on how I want to spend my time. Thankfully, he's getting big enough to start incorporating into the adventures we used to have. There is definitely a bike trailer in his near future!

Wednesday I gave a presentation to my future students at the Early College High School. I really can't wait to teach them. They are curious and not afraid to be intellectual or inquisitive. The best part is that they are excited about me coming to teach them! It is going to be a real challenge to keep up with them, but that is the kind of challenge I will relish...

There is just a couple of weeks left before the Cycle to Serve ride. It should prove to be a fantastic route with excellent support. I can't wait to watch "American Flyers" on the big screen, the night before! I know that the Rotary club is working very hard to make an excellent first impression, so join us for this inaugural event.

I'll try to be more diligent about my posting, but now to the end of school is going to truly be a whirlwind!

No comments: