Friday, October 02, 2009

No, I'm not dead, but thanks for thinking of me.

B-U-S-Y is the word of my life right now.  Sad that I haven't even had a spare moment to write here, but such is life right now.  I have been squeezing riding in around teaching and the shop, mostly through interval laden commutes to and from school with a dramatically overstuffed messenger bag slung over my shoulder.  What's really weird is riding a bike without it - I feel like I drop 50 lbs.

Tomorrow is the first big test of the 'cross season with the first race of the MSG Cross series in Kingsport, TN.  In an ongoing effort to pursue all new technologies in an effort to bring our adventures home, I am going to try a little iPhone video show.  Hopefully, the window below will broadcast what we need, if not, we'll try again!

Video clips at Ustream

1 comment:

Brewmeister said...

yup, they work.
and congrats to Golden and Shelli
HH