Sunday, July 05, 2009

Cav' kicks it, Farrar feels it, and Boonen blow(s) it

Having spent the day in Asheville, checking out the WNC Nature Center with Owen and Golden, downing some vegetarian grub at The Laughing Seed, and getting Owen out on his first rock climbing experience at the climbing gym, I had very little time to spend on the scoring of today's Fantasy Tour de France.  But never fear, a BIG, BIG thanks to neopro directeur sportif Jenna King for her awesome and amazing excel spreadsheet skills, I have a much easier job for scoring.  There are still a few kinks to be worked out, but bear with us while we address them.  The main issue to realize is that results are not in order according to who is leading, so you will have to do a bit of figurin' to find out what place you are in (for now).  I will tell you the current podium positions.

 Results after stage 2:

1st place - Team Heal with Steel (P. Purcell)
2nd place - Team Not Caught Yet (E. Winkler)
3rd place - Bernanke's Bumblers (C. Bennett)

lanterne rouge - Team Player (P. Barrett)

4 comments:

Peter Purcell said...

Yes!! Podium! Peter

Anonymous said...

What the *%#@%$# do you mean my riders always get caught. I paid up with the prpoer liquid adult refreshment. I even paid again at Christmas. Give a little credit, I know I have dirty riders but let he who is without sin, cast the first empty water bottle. My team always performs the way I do on a climb, we take off fawst only to fade quickly to the back of the pack.

Eddie

Chris said...

What a stage today(stage 3)! I won't ruin it for those who DVR'd it and don't want to know, but I bet that would have played out differently if they had race radios!

Chris said...

Oops I was wrong. The radios are only banned from two stages.