Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Le Tour awaits

 I've spent the past couple of days making my way to Corsica for the start of this year's extra special, 100th edition of the Tour de France. I arrived in Switzerland on Monday to handle some minor banking tasks that my travel finances required. Following this bit of business, I hired a somewhat dodgy looking driver to give me the scenic tour of the countryside en route to Corsica. Through my detailed pre-trip research, I have discovered that Corsica is an island, it is closer to Italy than to France, but it is claimed by the French nonetheless. 

My driver and I have made a brief stop over in Italy to stock up on provisions and to gird ourselves for the coming trials that in depth coverage of the Tour de France seems to always mete out. I am firm and resolute in my mission to bring you all the Fantasy Tour de France coverage I possibly can, limited only by the frailty of the human body. 

Many have been joining the Fantasy Tour this year and there is still time to join if you haven't already done so. Head to velogames.com, create your free team, and then join the Luna Cycles Fantasy Tour de France mini-league with league code 24114540.

No comments: