Monday, December 18, 2006

A little slice of NYS!

Alright, only two responses to the trivia question (although Chris in Talla-hissy wrote a frickin' annotated dissertation; it was still wrong). Howard Rhyne managed to pull out the win though with this response:

"I'm sure you have an answer already but I'm going with the World Cup points leader, but a better answer is it signifies he's a bad mofo."

Bad mofo, indeed...

Now I present Mr. Nys with a brief lesson in Cyclocross fashion:

A rare picture of Sven wearing the same uniform as the rest of his teammates:



Mr. Nys sporting the Belgian National team garb:



Sven as the Belgian national champion:



Sven in World Champion stripes:



And Sven Nys as the World Cup points leader:



Before the ProTour, road had the world cup. It was so much less complicated. Can the ProTour last? Or will the UCI manage to destroy cycling?

Howard, sticker's in the mail! Try not to rub it in the faces of all your fellow cyclists!

Bathroom update:

I have successfully ripped out half of one wall AND removed an outlet and light without electrocuting myself (thank you very much). I'm eyeballing the other half of the wall like the biggest guy in prison on my first day locked up. Oh, it's got something coming to it... Chris has convinced me to try to sheetrock over the plaster. I quote, "Dude, there's a reason why people a lot less intelligent than you make their living hanging sheetrock." I'm not gonna say anything like that; I don't like the taste of crow...

No comments: